- US giants UPS and FedEx defend first and second place in the global top 25 as brand values both surge 33%
- Hong Kong’s MTR remains the strongest brand with Brand Strength Index (BSI) score of 84.4 out of a 100 and AAA- rating
- French brands La Poste (brand value soars 49% to US$5.5billion) and Bolloré (up 51% to US$2 billion) achieve best brand value growth
- Royal Mail (up 7% to US$ 2.35 billion) shunted into 18th position by Hong Kong champion MTR, is one of only four brands to fall in the ranking
- Esteemed US brand CSX (up 16% to US$4.6 billion) moves up and joins global top ten
- SF Express and XPO logistics are this year’s surprise newcomers
Outstanding performances from FedEx and UPS reinforce the US dominance in the logistics industry. With vast areas to supply, both at home and abroad, the US brands are adept in addressing and resolving complex situations for customers seeking swift delivery solutions.
E-commerce, insurance ventures, adaptability and emotional intelligence are heightening brand values for other players in this growing sector.David Haigh, CEO of Brand Finance