How are brand ratings derived?
See the definition of Brand Rating in in our A-Z glossary.
How do I place my order online?
Just select the reports/data you wish to purchase and click the “Add to basket” button. When you are ready to place an order select “Shopping Basket” at the top right of the page. Once you enter the basket you will need to follow these simple steps:
- Step 1. Check that you are happy with the reports/data in your shopping basket, then click “Proceed to checkout” at the bottom of the page.
- Step 2. If you haven’t signed in or registered, you will be asked to log in or register to check out. Just registered users can purchase the reports/data. If you are signed in, you will be directed straight to step three.
- Step 3. You will then be shown to the secure checkout page. Here you can enter your personal/business details, your card details.
- Step 4. Once you are happy with your details, you can complete your order by clicking the "Submit payment" button. You will then receive instant online access to your reports/data. An electronic invoice will also be issued and send to you by e-mail to the e-mail address you provided during the registration process.
How quickly will I receive the reports/data?
When you buy online by credit card, the reports and data extracts are added to your account and are available for download immediately.
When you pay for the reports/data by invoice, the reports/data are available and added to your online account or sent by e-mail once the invoice has been paid in full.
In which formats are reports/data available?
Reports/data are available for download and use in certain digital formats, for example Adobe PDF or Microsoft Excel.
Is my purchase secure?
Yes. Brand Finance Plc uses ‘Secure socket layer’ (SSL) technology to encrypt your personal details entered on our site to ensure your details are safe, both before your order is processed and when it is stored on our database (256 bit encryption).
As we use Stripe’s payment platform to accept and process all debit or credit card payments, your provided card data is never sent to our server. Instead, the data is sent directly to Stripe, which ensures the compliance with the Payment Card Industry Data Security Standards (PCI DSS).
Stripe has been audited by an independent PCI Qualified Security Assessor (QSA) and is certified as a PCI Level 1 Service Provider. This is the most stringent level of certification available in the payments industry.
Stripe also uses Verified by Visa (VbV) and Mastercard Secure Code (MSC), often referred to as 3-D Secure or Payment Authentication. Act like a Chip & Pin for your online purchases and protect you by asking for your secret password.
Need more help?
If you have a question about our reports/data, a problem we can sort out, or some feedback that would help us get better, we would love to hear from you. You can contact our Customer Service Team by:
- Emailing email@example.com
- Calling Brand Finance’s London Office during normal business hours (+44 020 7389 9400)
- Writing to Customer Service Team, Brand Finance Plc, 3 Birchin Lane, London, EC3V 9BW, United Kingdom.
What is the definition of the brand?
Brand Finance defines brand as the trademark and associated IP including the word mark and trademark iconography.
For more information on how brands are defined and valued, see the definition of Brand in our A-Z glossary and the FAQ How is brand value calculated?
What methodology do you use to calculate brand values?
Read more about Brand Finance's methodology.
What methods of payment can I use?
All major debit and credit cards
We accept all major debit or credit cards on our website including Visa, Mastercard and American Express. The quickest way to get access to our reports/data is to pay by debit or credit card on our website.
Or pay by invoice
If you want to pay for the reports/data by invoice, please contact our Customer Services Team (firstname.lastname@example.org). You will be asked to provide an invoicing address and other details which Brand Finance Plc will use to invoice you.
When is the new edition of the reports/data going to be published?
Our reports/data are usually fully updated annually. Existing clients can receive an automatic email with information on the latest version of a purchased reports/data.
For more information pertaining to publication of new editions of reports/data, please contact us.
Will I receive an invoice?
Yes. You will receive an electronic invoice by e-mail immediately after the purchase.