- Artificial Intelligence and Cloud Services boost IBM and TCS brand value
- Accenture and IBM fall in brand strength, while TCS remains strong
- US and Indian brands dominate ranking, expanded to 25 brands for first time
- Japan’s Fujitsu and NTT Data are fastest growing IT services brands
- Samsung SDS one of only two brands to improve ranking
- Capgemini brand strength up from AA to AA+ and value grows 12%
Accenture remains the world’s most valuable IT services brand, but it is likely to be challenged over the long-term by the rise of IBM and TCS, who are quickly growing their cloud and artificial intelligence services. Both IBM and TCS are well placed to leverage their existing brand strength in this strategic sector of the future economy.
David Haigh, CEO of Brand Finance