Japan 100 2019 - JPN
Brand Finance Japan 100 2019 - JPN
Extended to cover 100 entries for the first time, the Brand Finance Japan 100 2019 report on the nation’s most valuable brands is being launched at Tokyo Midtown to kick off the annual Advertising Week Asia.
On Thursday, 30th May, David Haigh, CEO of Brand Finance, will deliver a presentation on the “Impact of Brand Strength and ISO 20671” as part of the Advertising Week Asia Global Keynote Series. http://asia.advertisingweek.com/schedule/-brand-finance-jal-keynote-2019-05-30-1005
Later that day, representatives of the nation’s most valuable and strongest brands will take part in an Awards Ceremony and VIP Dinner at the Tokyo American Club co-hosted by Advertising Week Asia. To register interest, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Press release JPN: https://brandfinance.com/news/press-releases/7658890/
- Toyota leads the charge, brand value rising an impressive 18% to ¥5.8 trillion
- Uniqlo ranked fastest growing, up 46% with brand value ¥1.3 trillion
- MS&AD insurance brand shows promise, up 21% since last year to ¥616 billion
- Shiseido eyes Chinese expansion, brand value rising a solid 23% in past year
- Japan Airlines (JAL) fly high as the nation’s strongest brand, recording a high Brand Strength Index (BSI) score of 88.5 out of 100
- Last year’s Japan’s strongest brand, 7-Eleven looks to India for growth
“Toyota has once again proved it is ahead of all Japanese brands as it defends the coveted title of Japan’s number one brand. Toyota’s commitment to spreading hybrid technology makes it a force to be reckoned with and it is these pioneering and innovative efforts which have made the brand so truly successful”.David Haigh, CEO, Brand Finance