There are a multitude of reasons one might complete a brand valuation: purchase price allocation, damages litigation, capital gains tax planning, brand positioning and marketing budget allocation to name a few. Some of the most important ones include:
- Purchase Price and Investment Allocation
- Brand Tracking
- Brand Identity and Brand Experience Decisions
- Brand Positioning Decisions
- Brand Architecture and Brand Transition Decisions
- Transfer Pricing & Licensing
Click here if you would like to request a bespoke Brand Valuation Report.