- Top 25 most valuable Irish brands stand to lose up to 14% of brand value following devasting COVID-19 pandemic
- Penneys/Primark knocks long-standing leader Guinness off top spot to claim title of Ireland’s most valuable brand, brand value up 9%
- All banks drop in brand value, amid unfavourable global economic climate
- Food brands dominate ranking, 6 featuring in total
- Baileys claims title of Ireland’s strongest brand, Brand Strength Index (BSI) score of 86.2 out of 100
Congratulations to Penneys/Primark for taking the top spot in the Brand Finance Ireland 25 2020 ranking and being named Ireland’s most valuable brand. Only time will tell whether the retailer can hold on to this position in the long-term, however, following unprecedented times.Simon Haigh, Managing Director, Brand Finance Ireland
Read about this and many more insights in the full report,
available for download now.