- Sberbank tops the Brand Finance Russia 50 ranking of the country’s most valuable brands yet again as its brand value increases 26% to ₽842.2 billion.
- Oil and gas is Russia’s largest industry by brand value, with five giants – Gazprom, Lukoil, Rosneft, Tatneft, and Novatek – dominating in the top 10.
- Lenta’s brand performance stands out as small retail brands move down the ranks.
- Telecoms fight for market share as Rostelecom grows faster than competitors.
- NLMK is the fastest-growing Russian brand of 2019, up 82% year on year.
- Aeroflot reaches new heights as the world’s strongest airline brand.
- Stroygazmontazh, Alrosa, Prostokvashino, Russian Post, and Rossiya make their way into the top 50 ranking for the first time this year.
“Sberbank’s high-quality services and products create the kind of loyalty that results in long-term customer relationships. Unparalleled within Russia, the bank can deepen its relationship with customers and extend into new products, services and even industries”.
David Haigh, CEO of Brand Finance