The annual report on the world's most valuable and strongest apparel brands.
- Nike continues to dominate as the world's most valuable apparel brand, with a brand value of US$32.4billion.
- Zara and Adidas move up the ranks as H&M's brand value decrease puishes it down to 4th place.
- Uniqlo is the fastest-growing apparel brand in the top 10, up a whopping 48% year on year.
- Rolex is the strongest brand in the sector, posting an elite AAA+ brand strength rating.
- Luxury brands account for 7 out of the top 10 strongest apparel brands, showing importance of brand strength in the segment.
Nike’s bold marketing makes it stand out in a busy marketplace of sportswear apparel brands. In a time when customers look for experiences and emotional connection, Nike’s offering comes with unambiguous messages and values that people can rally behind.Richard Haigh, Managing Director of Brand Finance