Brand Finance’s brand valuation reports provide a detailed breakdown of the key assumptions behind your brand’s value to show you how your brand value has been calculated.
Our 2012 report has been significantly improved using client feedback to give you the slides which we believe will be of best use for internal reporting and for delivering added value.
– By region
– By sector
– By stakeholder (Customer, Staff, Financiers and External)
– Review of marketing activities
– Visual Identity assessment
– Historic trends
– Performance summary
– Regional segmentation
– Product segmentation
– Competitor comparison
– Trade mark registration review
– Detailed breakdown of valuation assumptions
– Summary and Recommendations
– Reconciliation with prior year’s value
– Description of Brand Finance valuation methodology
– Comparison with other methodologies
– Requirements of Brand Valuation Standard ISO – 10668
– Commercial benefits of brand valuation
To obtain a free sample of the report please register your details below and we will get back to you as soon as possible.
If you have any other questions or enquiries about Brand Finance’s services and valuation experience, please do not hesitate to contact us directly.
BrandFinance® Global 500 summary brand valuation report
If your brand is in our league table you can request our Most Valuable Brand stamp