Brand Strategy - Definition
Brand Finance is an international leader in leveraging and measuring brand value.
In many companies marketing is the primary revenue driver, and brands the most valuable asset. Yet marketers struggle to answer the following questions:
- How can I increase the value of my brands?
- How much should I invest in marketing?
- Which markets, customers, brands and channels should I focus on to realise the highest return?
- Which brand strategy will generate the greatest value?
- How are my brands performing relative to competitors and required rates of return?
Brand Strategy Evaluation
- Budget setting
- Brand architecture
- Harvest, Invest, License, or Sell Brands
Brand Performance Management
- Brand Scorecards: Brand equity and performance tracking
- Download: Brand Finance Scorecards [pdf]
- Return on marketing investment (Marketing Mix Modelling)
- Identification of opportunities and threats
- Brand portfolio management
- Identification of the markets, customers and channels which generate the most value
Brand Risk Management
- Identification of risks and value at risk
- Development of brand and risk management systems
Click here to go back.